- Set custom text in composer label from server
- Server: fix layer ownership for for legends without maps
- Composer: smart scalebar mode
- Option for rendering of tiles (fill patterns)
- Fix shapefile bugs on windows
- Server: write server cache activitis into log
- Support z/m geometry types in edit methods
- Fix new geometry types in QGIS browser
- Fix endless loop if there is an error in WMS GetlegendGraphic
- Fix crash when saving categorized symbology
- Added code to facilitate conversion of project files between 13 and 15
- Consider keep layer option in composer legend also in GetPrint
- Redlining for QGIS Server
- Set composer picture from QGIS Server request
- Fix unnecessary loading of layers by WFS server
- More changes to fully support curved geometry classes
- Text watermark in WMS server from request parameters
- WMS Server: publish a group as one single layer
- Possibility to interrupt WMS and WMTS requests
- Automatically create a backtrace in the log if QGIS Server segfaults
- Server: html output for GetLegendGraphic
- Server: fix maximum number of layers in cache
- Zoom to feature with right click in attribute tablename
- Legend for label layers
- Fix slow datum transform dialog on windows
- Fix crash when zoom out very far
- Placeholder icon in legend for paletted rasters and rgb rasters
QGIS Enterprise 15.01 is based on the 2.8 LTR branch of the QGIS project. Compared to the 2.8 branch, it contains the following new features:
- New geometry kernel. Possibility to access curved types from PostGIS with z/m coordinates:
The geometry kernel of QGIS has been completely rewritten to support geometries with circular arcs (e.g. circularstring, compoundcurve, curvepolygon ). Furthermore, with the new geometry classes, QGIS can handle Z and M values.
- Geometry checker plugin:
The geometry checker plugin allows to search and fix defect geometries in a dataset. For such a check, criterions can be defined and a report with the errors is generated. The errors can be inspected visually and they can be fixed by using a default resolution method or by steping through the errors on by one.
- Geometry snapper plugin:
This plugin allows to automatically align features to the geometries of another layer (e.g. align parcel polygons to road borders). In practice, such layers often do not align and the plugin saves a lot of boring hand work.
- Fast and reliable vector analysis in QGIS:
Under Vector->Geoprocessing tools, QGIS Enterprise provides new implementations of the functions 'Convex Hull', 'Buffer', 'Intersect', 'Union', 'Symmetric difference', 'Clip', 'Difference', 'Disslove', 'Eliminate sliver polygons'. The new functions provide reliable results and they use multiple processor cores. Therefore those functions are much faster than the old ones.
- Node tool:
The node tool provides now a table view with coordinate values (x,y,z,m). Therefore, coordinates can be inspected and edited numerically if necessary. Another improvement over 2.8 is the selection of polygon geometries by clicking into the polygon area. As such, it is now much easier to edit adjacent polygons with the node tool.
- Possibility to interrupt WMS requests in threaded rendering:
QGIS Enterprise provides multithreaded rendering. An improvement compared to 2.8 is that WMS requests can be canceled while zooming and panning the map. Therefore navigation in a map with a slow background WMS is very conveniently.